Friday, July 27, 2012

TWO

I can't believe Kashe is two.  He is like a boy now and not a baby.  At some point everyone will have to stop calling him Baby Kashe.  He has been so much fun.  I have to say one second  I love the two year old  stage and the very next second I dislike it.....ALOT:)  Its funny how quickly Kashe's mood can change.  He can be really sweet and funny and the next he can be fighting mad. 

I LOVE how much he learns each day.  He can talk really good and learns the names  to new things daily.  He is really starting to get a little imagination and I like to sit and watch him play with his cars and act out little scenarios.  He loves to be outside.  Be in water. Play CARS, CARS, CARS.  Watch Ice Age.  Eat Popsicles and "FOT Dogs" He loves to play with his cousins.  He loves to throw rocks in the river.  He loves to read books.

He is getting more and more hair:)  That has been a long process.  It is still really blond.  It makes me wonder how long it will stay that way.  At his appointment he weighed 27 lbs 14 oz.  He was 2 FT 11 inches. 

I can't believe how much I love this kid. 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment