Thursday, July 26, 2012

Road Trip

I have alot of catching up to do.  It seems like we have been on the GO all summer!  Kashe is  not going to know what to do with himself when winter comes and he can't go on a new adventure everyday!  It all started back in April with a Road Trip with the Fellers.  Kashe and I took off with them and left Dad for two weeks.  That was really hard but we had a great time.  My Dad, Lisa, Ryan, Sarah, Ashlee and Cody came for a week as well.  We had a blast. 

These two boys were up at 6:00 everyday ready to play. Yes it is six in the morning here.  We would start our day off with a walk so we didn't wake up everyone else in the building.

Kashe loved to walk by the beach and check things out.  He would have been content to do this all day I'm sure but I got tired of him running right into the runners and bikers on the path!

Kashe's first trip to the ocean

Here we are at Sea World waiting for one of the shows to start.

Mom and Kashe.....I didn't put us both in yellow on purpose.

Checking things out at the zoo. These two loved the zoo.  Kashe loves animals.

I love this picture.  Part of the zoo was fenced off and under construction and as we walked by Kashe went nuts looking at all the Heavy equipment.  He is yelling "TRATOR" (tractor).  Really I didn't need to pay to have him go to the parks I can just find any construction site and he would be set for the whole day.

We had to take a long bread so we could throw rocks too!  Who cares about the Lion over there I just need ROCKS!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment