Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Relaxin

This baby loves Thomas the Train. This is how I find him if Thomas is on. It is really the only time he just lays down and relaxes. Too bad each episode is less than 10 minutes long.

He cuddles with his froggy that you see in the picture. He has never liked anything that is soft like stuffed animals. If he touches something like that he gets the full-body-shivers. One day we were in the grocery store and he was getting fussy. I needed just a few more minutes so I handed him this frog off the shelf to keep him occupied while I finished. By the time we got to the check out stand it was covered with snot and slobber so I had to buy it. He has loved it ever since. I love to watch him "give it LOVES."





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. All of your posts are so cute, you take good pictures!!! I have followed your blog on my blog list, but it has never shown any of your posts forever, so I didn't even know that you have been posting this whole time! We've been missing out! Thanks for sharing all of the cute things Kashe does...he is so adorable, Alicia!

    ReplyDelete