Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

From day one Kashe has always been so busy. He is always going going going. He keeps us on our toes but it always makes things interesting. This is how I find him in our closet........organizing things:). He won't go in there for a few days so I will put it back together the way I like it and the next thing you know he is back in there making one big mess of things.




Every shoe has to be taken off the shelf and put on the floor into a big pile.





Sometimes he needs to taste the shoe just to make sure it is okay!





These shoes are the lucky ones. When we come home from anywhere we come in thru the garage and take our shoes off in our mud room. They just happen to be right by the trash. If Kashe is in there for even a second he puts all our shoes in the garbage and then I have to go and dig them out. Yesterday I searched and searched my house for my favorite shoes and could only find one............I finally realized that Kashe must have thrown it away and YES it was garbage day that day......that shoe is long gone.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment