Wednesday, June 9, 2010

BABY SHOWER

My sisters, sister-in-laws and my BFF Shalee had a baby shower for me in April. We had a great turnout and so many of my friends and family were able to come. We received alot of really great gifts. Before the shower we had a crib and a dresser and a cute outfit that Ben picked out for the baby, so there was ALOT of things we were missing. After the shower we felt like we were alot more prepared!

This baby got alot of great gifts but here are two of my favorites. My Grandma Carroll made this quilt for him......................
..............an my Grandma Wickham made this one! I love that this baby will have these gifts from these two special ladies.
Thanks to everyone that came to the shower and helped us get prepared for this baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment