Thursday, June 10, 2010

39 WEEKS


We have two more days until our due date and this baby is not acting like he wants to come out anytime soon! He is however getting really big as you can see from this picture so hopefully he will decide he wants to come out sooner than later. Ben and I go on a walk everynight after work to try and encourage him to come on out but that doesn't seem to do much either. My sister Amber thinks that taking long walks, eating spicy foods, (and a couple other things that are not G rated), help babies to come but it hasn't quite worked for us:)

If I'm being honest it has been a blessing that he didn't come early. I was able to finish up alot of my work earlier this week and finish up some projects around my house that I was afraid I was not going to get to. But those things are done now and even though I can't complain too much since I feel really good, we are REALLY excited to meet this baby so anytime would be GREAT!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Oh my hecka you look so cute! If I didnt want to meet my new little nephew so bad I would just want you to stay preggers its so cute! You make sure he knows he needs to come next week so I can come see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you have a blog!! You are really cute pregnant!! I bet you are so excited!! Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, you are so cute. I hope you are so so excited, and we are so excited for you! You look BEAUTIFUL pregnant, I am so happy for you and "Big Ben" :) Love you guys tons and can't wait to hear when you are going in to have him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope he comes today or any time REALLY soon now that your doc is back :). GOOD LUCK with the delivery and we can't wait to see pics of him!!!

    ReplyDelete