Tuesday, December 21, 2010

6 Months

I can't believe that Kashe is already 6 months old. He had his appointment today and got shots so he isn't loving life right this second. Here are his stats:

Height-28 inches long (95th percentile)
Weight-18 pounds 2 ounces (5oth percentile)
Head-46 centimeters (75th percentile)

Kashe is so much fun right now. I was looking at a friends blog the other day who had just had a baby and I got to thinking how different a newborn and a 6 month old are. I can't believe how much Kashe has changed.

Here are some things that he is doing right now:

*Eating solids.......and loving it
*Constantly talking, he says da da da da alot and he just makes random noises the rest of the time
*Eats his toes
*Loves to splash in the bath
*Loves-Loves his daddy, once Ben gets home from work he won't have anything to do with me
*Super smiley-he will smile at anyone that will look at him
*Finally rolling over more
*Sits up
*Chews on the T.V. remote (I'm not sure why this is so much neater than his toys)
*Chews on my chin
*Just had his first tooth break thru


Telling daddy a story while sitting in his chair.

You guys gotta try this stuff.

Yummy

Kashe has alot of nicknames (of course with Ben as his Dad). Here are a few:

Kashe Baby, Little Man, Tiny Man, Bee Bop, Tonka Truck, Small Change (this is Uncle Brian's).



1 comment:

  1. HAHA, I love this post...He is such a handsome little man! I love his sweet personality. He has changed so much, and I am so happy he loves to eat, eat, eat :D I can't wait to see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete