Tuesday, April 13, 2010

First Try

My amazing little sister started this blog for me............several months ago. She is not at all impressed that I have not posted anything yet. So in an attempt to keep her happy, this is my first try. Bear with me as I try to figure things out. I just tried to add a picture and it took up the entire screen so I think I need more help.



The purpose of this blog will mainly be to keep our friends and family updated on our plus one.............coming June 12th. More about that when I figure out what I'm doing.

2 comments:

  1. Im almost impressed...and your babies name will be chucky if you dont blog about something else or find another before hes born...hey amber didnt like Liam..Chucky may grow on you hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY For you!! I saw your name on a comment you posted, then clicked on your name and WAL-A! You had a BLOG! You go Girl!

    Ok, first post: Post pics of the nursery.
    Second post: Post pics of your baby belly.

    If you need help figuring anything out on how to post, email me...it's SO easy! See you next weekend!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete